Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Happy Birthday to Bridger! Birthday Hanukkah continues around here! Today we went to Peanut Butter and Ellie's for birthday lunch and fun. It is an awesome restaurant where kids can be crazy. Sort of like Chucky Cheese without the freaky mouse.

Bridger and Scout spent tons of time at the train table with very few altercations.

Taking a breather in the outdoor area.

This evening we went to Donna and Eileen's for Birthday Supper. Instead of cake Donna made yummy blueberry muffins. Bridger pretty much skipped the lasagna I made and stuffed his face with these (honestly, I don't blame him).


Donna and Eileen put together a wonderful album consisting of memories of the last year.

Finally getting the hang of this present thing. I wonder what it could be?


Joe stopped by to partake in the festivities.

It's pretty great being two.

Words cannot express how lucky we feel. This past year zoomed by and we have loved watching our little man grow up. Every morning I still get butterflies going into his room because I am so excited to spend another day with my little man. I know at this point he couldn't possibly understand how honored and privileged I feel to be his mom, hopefully I show him through the zurbets, "hokey pokies," and hours of singing. He has made our lives so much richer and has transformed Kyle and I from a couple to our sweet little family. Thank you Bridger, we love you to the moon and back.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 AM

    I love the shot of him looking at the photo album...he is very into it!
    Looks like fun was had by all!

    Love,
    Auntie T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:24 AM

    Thank you for sharing...the pix and commentary brought tears.
    Grandma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday! (and what a cute family)

    I am sure Ada is heaving a sigh of relief that Bridger got his own broom.

    See you friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:23 PM

    That second birthday just keeps on giving:) In our house it is known as the Birthday week!

    Thanks for all the great pics.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete