Thursday, June 19, 2008

screech.....

screech...screech...that's the sound of me being rusty.  I will try to make ammends by plastering this post with Bridger.  I may be terrible...but he is lovable as all get out!
Bridger is doing very well.  He has been loving bugs, baseball, and watering the garden.  His sense of humor constantly amazes us...we have found ourselves laughing a lot more these days.  I would honestly like to have most moments last twice as long.  We are lucky, lucky, lucky (when the 3-year-old tantrum is at bay).  Love to all and I will try to be better about posting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited to see new pictures!! What a handsome little bugger! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more soon. Aanen likes to look at them too....he's hoping to play together soon. I think they would have a lot of fun together. Hope you have a lovely day:)

    Love,
    Laurie and Aanen

    ReplyDelete